Indiana Funeral Care & Crematory is an honored provider of Veterans Funeral Care. We are so grateful to our Veterans for their unselfish service to our country. We are proud to offer Veterans options for cremation and burial services. Veterans are a special breed of people. Admired by all, they have shaped the country in which we live. True to their country as well as their families, we understand the respect they deserve.
For those families with the special need to honor their loved one’s patriotism as well as their memory, it is with much consideration that we’ve chosen appropriate selections to honor veterans, and create a respectable line of funeral options for families wishing to memorialize with a military theme. Our funeral plans include everything needed for a customary service and burial — from high-quality casket and embalming services to funeral coach and expert services of funeral directors and staff.
- Transportation from place of death and to the cemetery
- Professional services of director and staff. Securing permits and documents.
- Embalming and other preparation of the body for visitation.
- Visitation same day prior to service.
- Funeral service at your church, Legion or VFW Post or public building.
- High quality American Veteran’s casket in your choice of color or material as pictured.
- Veteran’s guest register book, 100 Veteran’s memorial folders and 25 thank you cards.
- Casket spray of flowers
- Online memorial obituary.
- One Certified copy of the death certificate.
- Hardwood flag case.
Using our services will typically save your family 40% of the cost of using a traditional funeral firm. We believe every veteran deserves to be remembered correctly and be honored with a proper service. We are here to serve you just as you served our country. Part of what makes us unique is the fact we promote the use of Veterans Cemeteries. All veterans, their spouses and dependent children are entitled to free cemetery spaces and headstone at any VA Cemetery.
Making funeral arrangements is probably one of the more difficult and unpleasant experiences of your life. Because of the vast number of choices and options available, it also can be one of the more confusing and overwhelming experiences. We take our responsibility to you very seriously.
Ask questions via e-mail, on the phone or stop by and visit with us:
NORTH: 8151 Allisonville Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46250 – (317) 636-6464
SOUTH: 6249 S. East St (US 31) Suite B, Indianapolis, IN 46227 – (317) 348-1570
Let us earn your trust….Consider Indiana Funeral Care & Crematory.